Life lessons from Graduate School:
1) Every single thing can be viewed from a different perspective;
2) Different perspectives do not mean somebody is wrong and somebody is right;
3) Because no matter what you think or say, someone will always disagree with you;
4) Regardless of whether or not you agree with an idea, make sure you can defend what you believe in;
5) Do not promote your claims, especially if in contrast to someone else’s, if you are not well-educated about the topic;
6) Remember that the only time you will actually feel like you’re wrong is when someone else can back their stand better than you can.